The video report below reveals a chilling account of a Sri Lankan soldier confessing to war crimes. The Sinhala Buddhist government of Sri Lanka has waged a long war against the Tamil culture.
While the fighting ceased with the defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in 2009, the abuse of the population did not end.
Sri Lanka has denied its role in the Genocide of Tamils for five years, now they are in Geneva in front of the United Nations Human Rights Council answering to a long list of egregious crimes against humanity, almost all of which were perpetrated upon the Tamil people, who are Hindu, Christian and Muslim.
The United Nations state that roughly 40,000 Tamils died, but other sources place the number of dead and disappeared at 160,000.
The Sri Lankan soldier says the army used chemical weapons on trapped civilians at the end of the country’s civil war.
Soldiers boast of burning skin of Tamilians with a substance similar to white phosphorous.
In the video, a Sri Lankan soldier claims LTTE cadre trapped on the beach were eliminated with the use of chemicals.
- Srilankan Government Uses Chemical Weapons in vanni war front – War without Witness Report
- Sri Lankan Army used Chemical Weapons on Tamils in the war zones vedio news
- Sri Lankan military used chemical weapons
- Srilanka used Chemical Weapons last week in the battle
- China,Pakistan have provided a wide range of weapons to Sri Lanka
- Can the new King of Sri Lanka bring deliverance to the Tamils?
January 22, 2010
- The Time of Judgement has arrived to the Land of Terror
July 12, 2009
- Emerging Powers turning into blood sucking leeches
July 8, 2009
- Tamils languishing in Sri Lankan Death Camps
June 13, 2009
- Sri Lankan Puppets in the Hands of Emerging Superpowers
June 1, 2009
- When Justice failed in Teardrop Terror Island!
May 23, 2009
- Killing fields of Sri Lanka
May 22, 2009
- The Real Culprits behind Sri Lankan War
May 20, 2009
- Sri Lanka: A Paradise turned into Kingdom of Vultures!
May 20, 2009
- Lies and Deceptions! Comical Alis of Sri Lanka
May 20, 2009
Human Rights defender Rev. Fr. Praveen, former director of the Centre for Peace and Reconciliation (CPR), who has been subjected to harassment by the occupying SL military several times, has been arrested by the occupying Sri Lankan military and Police in Ki’linochchi Sunday night together with a human rights activist from Colombo, Ruki Fernando, when the two human rights activists were trying to locate information on what had happened to 13-year-old Vipooshika and her mother Jeyakumari at Tharumapuram in Ki’lnochchi. Ruki Fernando is a human rights adivisor with INFORM. In the meantime, a reliable source inside the Sri Lankan police revealed some exclusive details to a media source in Colombo on what happened to the arrested Jeyakumari and her daughter.
Latest 15 Reports:
Mar 17 05:47 SL military deploys terror in Vanni, Priest, NGO a..
Mar 17 04:34 Details emerge on brutal arrest of pregnant mother..
Mar 17 03:09 Anglican priest receives death threat following re..
Mar 16 23:20 SL military steps up harassment on IDPs as US draf..
Mar 15 19:47 Protesters demand immediate release of Jeyakumari
Mar 15 15:15 Genocidal Sri Lanka sends message to children and ..
Mar 14 15:38 Ananthi delivers another UNHRC address on genocide..
Mar 14 14:13 Ananthi addresses UNHRC in Geneva on continued gen..
Mar 14 11:31 Colombo stages ‘LTTE regrouping’ scene in Vanni
Mar 14 06:20 SLA sets arrest of teen girl and mother figured in..
Mar 13 07:20 New Delhi FM wants Tamils to talk to Colombo for I..
Mar 12 08:21 US satellite data becomes public in monitoring Ukr..
Mar 11 01:26 US draft ‘positive’ on many counts in making Tamil..
Mar 10 23:33 Dormant diaspora rises up against US draft, demand..
Mar 10 07:28 Muslims in Musali division protest against SL mili..